1864 – St. Jude’s Church, Inchicore, Dublin

Architect: Welland & Gillespie

0010

Constructed between 1862 and 1864 in an Early English gothic style at a cost of £4,000. Demolished in 1988, leaving only the tower and spire. Supposedly the stonework was transported to Straffan in Co. Kildare for re-use.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com