1869 – St Mark’s Church of Ireland, Borris-in-Ossory, Co. Laois

Architect: Welland & Gillespie



Simple rectangular church with unusual round tower to the south.

Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Keith J. Allen.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com