Architect: William Caldbeck / Ashlin & Coleman
Designed by William Caldbeck in 1869 and constructed on a site donated by the local landowners, the Edgeworths. Later tower and spire were added by Ashline & Coleman in 1907, although the spire seems a little short proportionally to the tower. There is a fine, airy interior space, with an elaborate timber roof structure, and it is well-lit by good quality late-Victorian stained glass windows.
Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Keith J. Allen.