Designed by T.F. McNamara of Hague & McNamara, with the foundation stone laid in 1903. A cruciform plan with attached tower and spire. The interior has stained glass by Mayer & Co. The sanctuary area has been reordered with a particularly awful altar – a lump of stone. The remainder of the interior is largely intact with ornate carved Stations of the Cross and a fine roof.
Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Keith J. Allen.