1842 – St. Patrick’s Church. Forster St., Galway
No longer in use as a parish church, a newer building has been constructed in the grounds alongside. The outline of the building is now much simplified, the ornate and unusual tower has been shortened and capped at the first stage while the pinnicles and decorative parapet have been removed. Architect unknown.