Architect: George B. Post
The St. Paul Building opened in 1899 on lower Broadway and was named after the chapel across the street. The building design was noteworthy for the repetition of classical elements, with the same Ionic order repeated on each floor. It was over 300 feet tall and had twenty-six stories. It was knocked down in 1958 for the Western Electric Building..