Architect: William Deane Butler / William Hague
Designed in 1846 by William Deane Butler, but never completed. The interiors were instead completed by William Hague circa 1880. The original intention was for twin spires to adorn the main front. Behind the facade, the church is quite simple, a continuous nave and choir, with lean-to aisles.
Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Keith J. Allen.