Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1834 – Trinity Church, Catherine St., Limerick, Co. Limerick

Architect: Joseph Fogerty

0003

0003

Built as a Church of Ireland chapel for a nearby Asylum for Blind Women. The money for construction was raised in Ireland and England by Rev. Edward Newenham Hoare. Now in use as office accommodation, the interior has been gutted with the removal of the galleries.