Architect: Francis Bindon
The 3-bay centre block is of cut ashlar limestone, with pilasters and lions around the door. Attributed to Francis Bindon. In 1783 two wings were added and in 1795 a 2-storey wing to left of entrance front was added, upsetting the symmetry of the composition. The different stages of constructtion are reflected in the plasterwork in the different parts of the house – the drawing room ceiling was done by Michael Stapleton. The interior also includes fine woodcarving, as seen in the main staircase bannisters (of Spanish chestnut) and the hall chimneypiece (of pearwood).