Architect: Edward Parke
A fine but austere seven-bay three-storey building. Sited on the old Fownes Court, there was a pedestrian shortcut through the building and courtyard to Cope Street. In 1805, it became a meeting place for the Ouzel Galley Society which dealt with ship insurance and arbitration, and later became a part of Dublin Chamber of Commerce. Demolished to make way for Stephenson’s Central Bank, seemingly the stonework was dismantled and numbered, however a facsimile was erected in its place.