Architect: William Robertson
Designed and built by William Robertson for 2nd Viscount Clifden. between 1816 and 1819. The centrepiece of the building is the mainfront exhibiting expert masonry in locally-sourced Kilkenny limestone. Possibly incorporating the fabric of an early 18th century house built by James Agar. The house was reduced in size around 1902 when the wing was removed. Sold by the family in the 1950s, it was left derelict by a development company who were refused planning permission to develop it. Badly damaged by fire in 2010, and now in a fairly advanced stage of dereliction.