Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1847 – Railway Station, Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook3Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany

0010

Demolished railway station constructed for the Midland Great Western Railway Company. Similar in design to station at Lucan North. Closed in 1934 and the site cleared by the constructed of the M25.

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook3Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone