1862 – Free Church, Kelvinside, Glasgow

Architect: Douglas & Stevenson


Opened in 1862, closed in the 1970s, it has now been converted and is functioning as the “Òran Mór” restaurant.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com