1867 – No.59 Dawson Street, Dublin

Architect: Alfred G. Jones

0699

A former house converted into a commercial premises for J.B. Johnstone, military and merchant tailor. Later referred to as J.B. Johnstone of London, Dublin & Bombay, so they must have been a moderately successful firm. Demolished and replaced with McDonnell & Dixons offices for the Standard Life Assurance Company.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com