1867 – Wilsons Warehouse, No.26 Nassau St., Dublin

Architect: John McCurdy

0010

Demolished to make way for Norwich Union buildings in the 1960s. From The Irish Builder, October 1 1867: “We regret that the Corporation of Dublin, was not in a position, before these works were commenced, to purchase back Mr. Wilson’s right of projecting into Nassau-street, which at this point is completely destroyed by two projecting fronts in the vicinity; this is more to be regretted as the new Law Club will form an important feature at this portion of the street.”

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com