Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1868 – St Matthias Church of Ireland, Loup, Co. Derry

Architect: Welland & Gillespie

0004

The ecclesiastical district of Ballyeglish began in 1866, on land donated by the Salters Company. The building was constructed from white limestone from the nearby Drapers Company estate, relieved with bands of red sandstone from the quarries in Moneymore. Still in use today as a parish church.