1870 – Gatelodge and School, Dalkey, Co. Dublin
Combined gate-house and school building for St. Patrick’s Church of Ireland in Dalkey. Still standing today although missing the top of the small tower. A parishioner Charles Leslie presented the church with this building, built at his sole expense of over £1,000, to the design of Edward H. Carson. Over the years it has been added to, a parish hall was added in the 1880s.