Not constructed as illustrated – the church as built was a single-cell structure with porch and vestry – both of which have decorative doorways. Instead of a tower, a simple belfry was built. Now a private residence, and listed as a protected building.
“The total length will be 59 feet and width 22 feet 6 inches. It will seat about 200 persons. The tower, which adjoins the porch, will be used as a belfry, and with be 105 feet high, including vane at top. The total cost, inclusive of tower and spire, will be 2,000, a portion of which will be defrayed by D. Galbett, Esq., of Caherconlish House, who, in addition, has given a free grant of the ground on which the church stands.” From The Irish Builder, March 15 1870.