1873 – O’Ferrall’s, Kells, Co. Meath

Architect: John P. Davis


Alteration and enlargements by Trim-based architect John P. Davis. A fine shopfront with private entrance to living accommodation to one side. Stylistically what is now expected as Irish country town vernacular. Published in The Irish Builder, October 1 1873.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com