1876 – Philbeach Gardens, Earls Court, London

0009

In the year after 1867, Earls Court was transformed into a densely populated suburb with 1,200 houses and two churches. Building began in Philbeach Gardens in 1876.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com