1878 – Warehouses, Merchants Quay, Waterford
“We publish herewith an illustration of a new warehouse about to be erected for Messrs. Power and Co., Merchants-quay, Waterford. The ground storey will be of Bagnalstown granite, Portland stone being used for carved work of capitals and cornice, and the balcony of first floor. The upper storeys of the front will be of Curraghmore red brickwork, black bricks being sparingly used in key-stones of arches, &c. The cost of the front portion of the premises is estimated at 2,000. Mr. W.G. Doolin, B.E., of 20 Ely-place, Dublin is the architect. The original drawing appeared in this year’s exhibition of the Royal Hibernian Academy.” Published in The Building News, October 15 1878.