“These schools are proposed to be erected at the rere of St. Andrew’s Church, St. Andrew-street. Accommodation is provided for 200 children, with master’s residence and board-room, also the several requisite offices. Open timber roof; heated with hot water, and ventilated by means of Tobin’s shafts and Boyle’s ventilators. The designs are by Mr. W. Kay parry, 4 Nassau-street”. The Irish Builder, May 1 1881.