Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1886 – Downshire Schools, Hillsborough, Co. Down

Architect: William Batt


Funded by the Marquess of Downshire. No longer in use as a school, converted into apartments. Published in The Irish Builder, November 15 1886.

Read previous post:
1881 – Cunningham Memorial Presbyterian Church, Cullybackey, Co. Antrim

Architect: Young & Mackenzie Cruciform church constructed to replace an earlier church of 1781 on same site. With its 130...