Closed in 1964 and sold. “The building is faced externally with Thompson’s red pressed facing bricks. Internally the walls are finished in grey coating and the red brick window jambs are exposed to view. The windows are glazed with tinted cathedral glass. The roof is polygonal with plaster panels and timber ribs and principals. The walls are finished inside by a cornice of brick. The building affords accommodation for 220 persons and the entire cost will be about 800 pounds. Mr. W. Kaye Parry M.A., of 42 Dame-street is the architect; and Messrs. J. and W. Beckett, the contractors”. Published in The Irish Builder, January 15 1886.