1890 – 39 Hill Street, Newry, Co. Down

Architect: John Brown



Now known as Bank Buildings, but in 1898 was a commercial premises for Lee & Son, pianoforte warehouse.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com