1891 – Railway Station, Newtownstewart, Co. Tyrone

Architect: William H. Mills



Closed in February 1965, it was opened by the Londonderry and Enniskillen Railway in May 1852. It was taken over by the Great Northern Railway in 1883. The GNR rebuilt the station in their house style in the early 1890s. Demolished.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com