Constructed between 1890 to 1892, extensively fire damaged in 2005, started during renovation work, leaving only the exterior walls and spire standing. Re-opened with modern interior.
“The materials are local stone, faced with Newry granite ashlars, with dressings of limestone from the Ardbraccan quarries. Mr. James McAdorey, of Dundalk, is the contractor.” The Irish Builder, July 15 1890.
Photograph Kieran Campbell Creative Commons Attribution Share-alike license 2.0