Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1894 – Chancelot Flour Mills, Edinburgh

0010

0010

This grand sandstone building, with its distinctive four-face clock tower, was erected in 1891, beside Dalmeny Road in Bonnington, and dominated the area for many years. Following an explosion, the building was gutted by fire in the mid 1960s leaving it derelict. Demolished 1971.