1894 – Department of Lands Building, Bridge St., Sydney, Australia

Architect: James Barnet / Walter L. Vernon

anzac

departmentoflandsdepartmentoflandsdepartmentoflandsdepartmentoflandsdepartmentoflands

departmentoflands

Block bound by Bridge, Loftus, Bent and Gresham Streets and constructed in two stages by State architects James Barnet and his successor Walter Liberty Vernon. The clock was added in 1938.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com