1896 – Collegiate Institute & Normal College, Hamilton, Ontario

Architect: William Stewart

0003

When it opened in 1896, it was known as the Collegiate Institute and Ontario Normal College. The Normal College was ateacher training school, and was relocated from this building in 1908. Demolished, after being gutted by fire in 1946.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com