Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1896 – Corn Exchange, Glasgow, Scotland

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: W.F. McGibbon

0001

Demolished to make way for an office building in the 1960s, itself demolished in 2008.

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1907 – Lothian Chambers, Edinburgh, Scotland

Architect: James Macintyre Henry Lothian Chambers, formerly the Midlothian County Buildings, at the corner of George IV Bridge and the...

Close