Rebuilt by Chief Engineer of the GNR William Hemingway Mills in 1897 to replace the earlier Ulster Railway building of 1839. Designed in his trademark polychromic brickwork, now emblematic of GNR stations, of yellow with black, brown, and purple trimmings. Still in use by Northern Ireland Railways today. There is also a station house built in Great Northern Railway of Ireland style. It is now in private ownership.