1898 – Former Technical School, Kevin Street, Dublin

Architect: C.J. McCarthy, William Mitchell


Constructed in 1898 and extended by William M. Mitchell in 1900. Demolished in the 1960s to make way for the much larger college buildings of 1968 by Hooper & Mayne.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com