1898 – Leicestershire Banking Co., Loughborough, Leicestershire
“The new premises of the Leicestershire Banking Company, Limited, occupy a commanding position in the Market-place, all the bank offices being placed upon the ground floor. Above them are suites of private offices, and a caretaker’s residence. The plinth is of polished red granite, above which the front is of Portland stone. The general contractors were Messrs. Stoss and Son, of Loughborough, and Messrs. Goddard Paget & Goddard of Leicester, are the architects.” Published in The Building News, January 14, 1898.