1898 – Shop, Tunstall, Staffordshire

Architect: Wood & Hutchings


“These shops have recently been erected in the High-street, Tunstall, for Sir. James Lindop. They are faced with red pressed bricks, with tile hanging and rough castwork in the upper parts, and the roofs are covered with red tiles, the architects being Messrs. Wood and Hutchings, of Tunstall and Burslem.” Published in The Building News, July 29 1898.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com