Finished in red brick and cream terra cotta. Also known as Coleridge Chambers. Grade II Listed. “The proposed building is in close proximity to the Victoria Law Courts, having a frontage of 16yd. 1ft. to Corporation-street, and 32yd. 1ft. to Coleridge-passage, advantage having been taken of this passage to get offices which will in every respect be light and airy. The treatment will be Free Renaissance in style, and the materials used will be red Kingswinford bricks, with buff terracotta dressings, and red Broseley tiles for roof. The building, as shown by the perspective sketch, will be of an imposing character, well suited for the purposes for which it is intended, and will vie with any of the erections in its immediate vicinity. The basement will contain two large showrooms, six offices, and heating chamber. The ground floor will comprise two large shops, six offices, with two separate entrances. The first, second, and third floors will have 36 offices, which can be divided into suites of two, or more as required, while the fourth floor contains a photographic studio, with all necessary workrooms, waiting and dressing rooms, together with a suite of rooms for the caretaker. \ lift, accessible to every floor, will also be provided. The architect is Mr. J.W. Allen, of 278, High-street, West Bromwich, and the builders Messrs. J. Harloymd Son, of Smethwick. The amount of their contract is £9,390.” Published in The Building News, August 12 1898.