1900 – Water Tower, Curragh Camp, Co. Kildare
Large brick water tower, eighty-five feet high and 35 feet square. Randall was a Surveyor in the War Department, and stationed at the Curragh Camp from around 1885 until his retirement in 1899. He was responsible for building many buildings at the camp. The water tower was completed in 1908 although started in 1900. The camp fire brigade is based in the tower, making it one of the earliest purpose-built fire stations in the country. The height of the tower would allow for the firehoses to be hung up to dry.