Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1900 – Presbyterian Church, Whiteabbey, Co. Antrim

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Nicholas Fitzsimons

0001

Originally built in 1866, but destroyed by fire in 1899 which left only the side walls standing. Rebuilt to designs by Nicholas Fitzsimons, and still in use today. Located on Shore Road.

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1893 – Thistlebank House, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh

Architect: Thomas Elliot Constructed as a butter and egg depot for the Scottish Co-Operative Wholesale Society - known as the...

Close