1901 – St. Alban’s Church, Blackburn, Lancashire

Architect: Edward Goldie

0005

Opened in 1901, designs first published in The Builder in 1897. Still in use as a Roman Catholic parish church today.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com