1901 – Stanfords, Long Acre, London

Architect: Read & MacDonald

0793

“These premises have just been erected for Mr. Edward Stanford from the design of Messrs. Read and MacDonald. The front is executed in Portland stone, the brickwork in the upper part being of salt-glazed bricks. The carving was modelled and executed by Messrs. Walter Smith and Wheaton. The contractors were Messrs. Holloway Brothers, of Belvedere-road, S.E.”

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com