Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1903 – First Trust Bank, Hill Street, Newry

Architect: Carroll & Batchelor



Now a branch of First Trust, a subsidiary of AIB, but constructed for the Provincial Bank of Ireland, costing £3,912.

Read previous post:
1890 – Danske Bank, Marcus Square, Newry

Architect: William J. Watson Originally constructed as a branch of the Belfast Banking Co., which existed until its 1970 merger...