Architect: Frank R. Heakes
Almost identical to other Normal Schools constructed in Stratford, and North Bay, Ontario at the same time. The Normal Schools, renamed Teachers’ Colleges in
1953, were designed to train teachers. The province wanted buildings that were “of good appearance, compact in its construction, [and]ample for all the requirements of a modern Normal School.” Today, the once Stratford Teachers’ College is the only remaining building, of the four opened in 1906-9, that is standing and remains intact.