Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1905 – Unbuilt Design for County Buildings, Edinburgh

Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Facebook4Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: J.N. Scott & A. Lorne Campbell

0007

Premiated entry in architecture competition for new County Administrative Building. The selected design by James Macintyre Henry, only placed fourth in the competition and was completed in 1907.

Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Facebook4Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Edinburgh, Unbuilt Scotland
1904 – Warehouses for the City Improvement Trust, Nelson St., Glasgow

Architect: Thomson & Sandilands Not constructed as illustrated. "The site of this building was one of the many slum areas which the Improvements Trust of the City of Glasgow acquired...

Close