Dismantled railway bridge crossing the Suir outside Waterford, between counties Waterford and Kilkenny. Built in 1906 on the Mallow/Waterford line with 9 spans, for a total 1205 ft in length. The opening span of what once was a drawbridge was removed in 1996 to provide access to shipping. The contractors were William Arrol & Co., of Glasgow. Closed to railway traffic in 1967.
Photographs copyright and courtesy of Pyromancer