1908 – Malborough Hall, Mobhi Rd., Glasnevin, Dublin

Architect: J.F. Fuller


Constructed in 1908, and extended in 1911 and 1919, it was built as a teacher training college, and later a residence for male students. Tt has been used by several government departments throughout it’s history. A large building in a severe institutional style, it has a fine porch at the front entrance.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com