1910 – Design for Manchester Art Gallery

Architect: Warwick & Hall

0003

Ever since Manchester Corporation first took over the City Art Gallery in 1882 there have been plans to extend the premises. Finally in 1994, a competition was held, and won by Hopkins Architect whose extension opened in 2002.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com