1958 – Chapel, St. John’s College, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg
One of the founding colleges of the University of Manitoba, St. John’s was originally based downtown, and has an Anglican ethos. Their new college consisting of teaching facilities, dormitories and a fine chapel was completed in 1958. Their previous buildings were demolished. The dominant feature is the chapel with its ornamental metal fleche and linked to the main building by a glazed hallway – almost a modern cloister.