1900 – Church and Schools, Wareley Rd., Blackpool, Lancashire
“These are to be built with Harpoint facings and Yorkshire stone dressings, and will accommodate 600. The cost of the church and schools will be £4,500. The rear portion of the church is planned so that it may be used temporarily for a Sunday-school, until the adjoining school is built. The wall between Sunday-school and church will eventually be taken down, and the former made into a chancel. Mr. Herbert Wade is the architect.” Published in The Building News, December 22 1899.