1887 – Trinity Presbyterian Church, Bailieborough, Co. Cavan
Built to replace an older Church which had been erected about 1770. This older Church was known as 2nd Bailieborough and is now demolished with just the graveyard remaining. The new church was built on a site donated by Isaac Broome J.P of nearby Tanderagee House. Finished in ashlar enriched by the yellow brick detailing to the window surrounds and eaves.