1810 – Rockingham, Boyle, Co. Roscommon
Originally built as a two storey house for General Robert King by John Nash. Considered on of Nash’s finest Classical work in Ireland, it used motifs from previous work in England – sphinxes from Southgate Grove; the dome from Casina, Dulwich; and the Ionic colonnade from Witley Court.
In 1822 an extra floor was added and after a fire in the 1860s it was rebuilt. Completely demolished in the 1950s.